The House of Prayer Pentecostal Church “Old School”
The House of Prayer Pentecostal church was established in 1978 in a store front located at 1900 Commence in Little Rock, Arkansas under the leadership of Apostle A.D. Ford. The Church is currently located at 1400 E. 10th Street, Little Rock, Arkansas where the Lord has blessed us with a beautiful edifice. Apostle Ford and Evangelist Ford, (the co-pastor) strictly teach the apostolic doctrine found in the book of Acts chapter 2. The Church baptizes in the infilling of the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in tongues as the Spirit gives utterance. The Church also believes in the supernatural and the laying on of hands.